Pre Convention Workshop 4 – How to build a successful speaking business. . . and not lose your mind
The back end of a speaking business can drive you nuts.
Prospecting, Marketing, Websites, CRM, Service, Referrals, let alone research, and all the social media one is expected to do.
This session is designed to give you a clear path to best practice of running the back end of your speaking business.
Join three successful speakers who will show you simple and effective ways to spend less time in the office and more time on stage or doing what you love.
- How to clearly define your differential advantage and become unforgettable
- Using a CRM to stay on top of your sales follow-ups
- The secret to maintaining cashflow
- How to recruit good help, virtual online or in-person at your home office.
- How to use a keynote to get more sales.
- How to nurture a lead to turn it into business.
Steve Diggs (CSP), Leadership Execution Expert . Since selling his successful advertising and broadcast production firms, Steve has shared his insights over 4,000 times on five continents for America’s best-known brands. Steve has appeared on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, FOX, and hosted seven radio and television shows of his own. The Big Picture with Steve Diggs™ airs nationally on public television, also heard globally on radio. He is the author of ten books.
Steve delivers The 5 E’s: Educate, Entertain, Enrich, Encourage, and Enthuse™ as he helps his audiences get beyond the noise, and enjoy the symphony of their lives.